Thursday, February 21, 2008

That's what I call Prison.....

So I stop over at Ellsie's tonight, and his wife asks me "how do your legs feel now after the race". I spout off something like "great, they feel great, no soreness at all". So - head home, put blondie to bed and put myself in isolation on the rollers - prison as I call it. If it weren't for Beck, Buckcherry, Cheeseburger, Cake, and of course a little TLC, I would have not even made it for the entire 46 minutes that I did survive. My legs had nothing, I was pedaling squares, and worse off - around the 35 minute point when I usually hit my stride, I started crowning what was to be a colossal dumping of the kids at the pool. That kinda killed it for me. Ahhh well, at least I got on the rollers for a pretty good 46 minute workout.

Off to the hot tub....

3 comments: