Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Tuesday...

wasn't all that surprising to me. Cheap Thrill Hill and He's Barack Enough fo' Me are in a dogfight, and McCain is distancing himself from Romney and Huck Finn. It wasn't all that surprising to see Huck Finn make a small comeback in the bible belt states smack dab in the center of Tornado Alley. Unless Johnny Maverick dies of old age on the campaign trail, he should get the GOP nod against who knows right now. There was talk of a McCain/Huckabee ticket last night which is intruiging. I have to do some more research on Huck Finn to see if I would be down with that.

It really wasn't a super Tuesday though. Work was flat, and boring - and Lyza was just drivin' me nutz last night with a whiny, confrontational attitude. I was so crunched for time that I took her to Taco Bell for dinner. That marked the 2nd time in her life she has had fast food with me. Now, I love TB Lounge - but I don't want to get her hooked on Taco crack. I gulped those tacos down like they were my last meal on death row and washed 'em down with a good ol Mormon Pepsi Cola product. Just puttin' money in Romney's pockets I guess. The Taco Bell must have helped though, because she aced her spelling words last night so there must be something smart about consuming Taco Bell food.

Old Pueblo Dreams are starting to come true. So far so good.....we have a team full of jokers who are taking this at the right speed....moderate. I figure we'll moderately ride, moderately drink Patron the night before, and moderately consume beer throughout. Team Moderate? Nope - we're the Small Town Douche Bags. Comin' at ya in slow-mo. Temps are looking like 70 and sunny. Does it get any better than that?

Go Small town D-Bags!

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure I can keep up with moderate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digging your political commentary, buddy-- it is GOLDEN.

    ReplyDelete