Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Random Shots on Tuesday

Cindy McCain is lookin' snarky on the cover of USA Today. 18 years younger than Cactus John, worth over 100 Mil - she puts the N in Nordstrom doesn't she?

Obama brilliantly captured the essence of the war in Iraq right now....The reason we are still there is because El Presidente Bush has an agenda to resolve with Iran before he leaves office. Iraq is about as secure and "stable" as its gonna get - time to go. What's next? There's WMD in Iran?

I opened Lyza's X-Box last night - the one I got on E-bay for $20 - just to test it out and make sure everything worked. 45minutes later after two games of FIFA soccer I pulled the crack pipe outta my mouth. ADDICTING is a mild word for my feelings about sports video games. LOSER would be better. I think I'm going to just put it up for sale again on E-bay and see if I can double my money.

Quote of the Day:
Gino Castignoli is the guy who dropped the Red Sox jersey in the cement piling at the new Yankee Stadium. After hearing that Hank Steinbrenner wanted someone to "kick the s-- out of him," Castignoli replied, "Tell Hank he can come meet me if he wants to try - and tell him to bring [catcher Jorge] Posada, because he's the one Yankee I can't stand."

No comments:

Post a Comment