Sunday, March 22, 2009

Livin' It Up

Out the door at 8am on Sat in 40 degrees for 1.75 hrs on the roadie with a nice splint for my hand. It worked great, but I lost a couple of fingers in the cold. They came back to life in that hateful -sort of semi-unfrozen way finally warming up when I got to my driveway. Quick lunch, down to Phoenix to get my daughter - and it's 87 degrees. The McSheffrey's Pool was 86 degrees. That's what I'm talkin' bout. Salmon, properly decantered Pinot and I was fat, lazy, and enjoyin' some good conversation. Rottenberg rolled by with Wife and Kids and it was a great evening.

That's my last trip to Phoenix for a while. It'll be too hot in a month and the whole place just catches on fire. Time for some payback weather up here in cool country. Of course - that means yardwork, staining my deck and fence etc....I wish I could outsource that sh*t.

1 comment:

  1. I have some tasks I'd love to outsource. If you come across some labor that we can both afford, let me know.

    ReplyDelete