Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today was a good day...



Woke up early, 'round the crack o' 5
down to work fast - no traffic, nice drive
back up to Flag 'late mornin' stop
to the surgeon's office, in I drop

"that ain't no tear and your bones OK
who was readin' this MRI and these X-Rays?
Here's a steroid shot man, and be on your way


Put down some Ibuprofin for the next two weeks
Get your ass in a PT clinic....no limits from me
Ride your bike
slam the racquetball
get out there motherf*cker just don't crash the wall"

Smilin ear to ear and I'm on my way
Mortgage broker calls, got some things to say
Re-fi went through, sign the docs next week
Sub 5 rate is locked in - sweet!
Dude - mildly amused - then he opens his trap
"just sign the fu*kin' docs so I can get pay for my 'Vette"

In my world full of shitburgers, I pigged out on hot fudge sundaes today.
Today Was A Good Day - Ice Cube

No comments:

Post a Comment