Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Them gots to be $29 shoes....

I eeked out a 2 hour ride this morning, but, it was a good one. I never got my heart rate over 135, rode with light to no traffic, and it was warm. Maybe Friday I'll hit the 3.5 hour mark I've been looking for.
Can I wear patent leather basketball shoes? I bought some of these yesterday, with red trim, for $29 for another racquetball league that starts Thursday. Is this akin to guys who race pink bikes? If so, I had better win this league again. Dana was expounding on the positives, but then laughingly couldn't get over the patent leather toebox. She was so gracious by laughing under her breath. They had them in yellow too, but I'd have to be lights out at racquetball to pull that one off.
I'm hedging that since 'bargain' is the new 'in', one might overlook the patent material, nod and say "nice shoes".

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are stone-cold pimpin'!
    Way to bargain shop, pallie!

    ReplyDelete